BoM Engineering ManagerAeropeople Ltd Live
Job Title: BoM Engineering Manager
Salary:£54,000- £60,000 per annum dependent on experience
Location: UK Wide (hybrid role)
We currently have a vacancy to join one of the world's leading, global defence, security and aerospace companies as a BoM Engineering Manager. The role will require regular travel to Glasgow but can be based throughout the UK and will be hybrid/ remote working.
They work at the cutting edge of technology, creating more than 100 new inventions every year for customers in over 100 countries.
The purpose of this role is to provide leadership and direction in the deployment of the Engineering Integration Data and BoM Management Global Combat Ship (GCS) solution into the Canada Surface Combatant (CSC) programme. The role is responsible for leading and managing a delivery team to manage Engineering Data Management and BoM Integration and Management into CSC to enable the delivery and governance of the engineering programme.
• Provide leadership and management guidance in delivery of engineering data Management, data Transfer & data Quality process capability, toolsets and overall strategy for CSC
• Provide leadership for the delivery of the CSC BoM Integration' solution - the configuration and provision of BoM to support procurement and supply chain
• Provide leadership for the provision of a CSC engineering data and BoM aata analytics dashboard(s)
• Key customer facing role with management responsibility of key business stakeholders to ensure acceptance and buy-in to engineering data and BoM approach across the UK and Canada
• Provide guidance, training and support to project team members working with product information and wider project guidance to ensure effective data management
• Enhanced Pension scheme- up to 14% combined
• Flexible working pattern including working from home/ flexible start and finish times
• 25 holiday days plus bank holidays- 26 days after 5 years' service/ 27 days after 10 years' service
• Shared Incentive Plan
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Life Assurance (you and your spouse/ partner)- 6 x salary
• Ill Health Income Protection/ Private Medical Insurance- 50% of salary
• Proven ability to deliver multi-application and multi-site integrated Business System solutions
• Comprehensive knowledge of Data Quality Management, with experience of process deployment and toolset developments
• Comprehensive understanding of procurement process in terms of its interface with Engineering scope of work
• Knowledge of warship or large platform (System of Systems) design processes and inter-relationships and design delivery would be advantageous
• Substantial experience in Data Management, Bill of Material and document management, or Quality Assurance roles and delivery management
• Degree qualified in a Systems Engineering related discipline
• Chartered Engineer and member of an appropriate Institute
You must be eligible to apply for SC clearance and, therefore, must hold a British passport and have lived and worked in the UK for the past 5 years
Whether you're looking for your next job or searching out the next superstar to join your team…
Aeropeople's expertise and experience is entrenched in the aerospace, aviation, engineering, motorsport, automotive, and defence industries. We have the insight and know-how at both a local and international level to help bring people and businesses together, saving time and energy. Our capability is validated through our Engineering Services division encompassing Aircraft Line Maintenance services and Continuing Airworthiness Maintenance Organisation (CAMO), combined with our Aviation Training division offering technical training aircraft courses.
During registration, please let us know where you are currently located or which locations you would consider taking a position in, required salary and notice period.
For the latest news, events and jobs please search Aeropeople Ltd' on LinkedIn and Facebook for our latest jobs