CNC TurnerAeropeople Ltd Live
Job Title: CNC Turner/ Setting Operator
Salary:£15.00- £18.00 per hour dependent upon experience (+ 25% shift allowance if working double day shifts)
An opportunity is now available to join a private, family- owned UK aerospace manufacturing group. Our client is looking to hire a CNC Turner/ Setting Operator to be based at their site in Bristol. This is a permanent position working 37 hours per week with an early finish on Fridays.
Established more than 80 years ago they have since merged with a second company to create a leading supplier of complex, machined components and assemblies for the aerospace industry. They have specialist capabilities including thread rolling, heat treatment and NDT with customers in civil, defence, production and aftermarket sectors.
The CNC Turner will assist in the manufacturing of parts through the production process, ensuring planned times for setting and manufacturing are met or improved; and high quality parts produced within required performance, cost and delivery targets.
Day shifts and double day (day/ afternoon) shifts available- please note that if you opt to work a double day shift you will receive a 25% shift allowance on top of your hourly pay rate. However, this is not mandatory.
• Setting and Operating CNC Lathe Machines using Fanuc controls.
• Producing high complexity components from a range of materials
• Adhering to quality standards
• Hourly pay rate of £15.00- £18.00 dependent upon experience + 25% shift allowance if working a double day shift
• Overtime (when available) paid at time and a half
• Company Bonus Scheme
• Company Pension Scheme
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Employee Referral Programme
• Health Cash Plan and Life Assurance after 1 years' service
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
• Good attention to detail
• Previous experience with as a CNC Lathe Machinist
• Previous manufacturing experience
• Previous Aerospace experience (desirable)
• Good working knowledge of manufacturing techniques and Engineering drawings is essential.
• Excellent problem solving skills
Whether you're looking for your next job or searching out the next superstar to join your team…
Aeropeople's expertise and experience is entrenched in the aerospace, aviation, engineering, motorsport, automotive, and defence industries. We have the insight and know-how at both a local and international level to help bring people and businesses together, saving time and energy. Our capability is validated through our Engineering Services division encompassing Aircraft Line Maintenance services and Continuing Airworthiness Maintenance Organisation (CAMO), combined with our Aviation Training division offering technical training aircraft courses.
During registration, please let us know where you are currently located or which locations you would consider taking a position in, required salary and notice period.
For the latest news, events and jobs please search Aeropeople Ltd' on LinkedIn and Facebook for our latest jobs