Electronics Design EngineerAeropeople Ltd Live
Job Title: Electronics Design Engineer
Salary:up to £60,000 per annum dependent on experience + 10% Bonus
Location: Portsmouth/ Chelmsford or Isle of Wight
We currently have a vacancy to join one of the world's leading, global defence, security and aerospace companies as an Electronics Design Engineer. The role can be based in Portsmouth, Chelmsford or the Isle of Wight but there is also the opportunity for hybrid working and flexible working arrangements.
They work at the cutting edge of technology, creating more than 100 new inventions every year for customers in over 100 countries.
As an Electronics Design Engineer, you will be responsible for electronic designs. You will have the opportunity to join various complex development projects and will see the full lifecycle and contribute through all phases.
• Detailed electronic circuit design including component selection, evaluation, simulation, schematic capture, and liaising with PCB design team
• Specification of bespoke procured hardware
• Design verification using a combination of simulation, analysis, and test techniques, including support to EMC test houses and customer installation
• Generate design documentation and technical report
• Interfacing with related discipline
• Assisting the development of higher-level system design
• Assisting the development of technical requirement specification
• Supporting system integration activities
• Enhanced Pension scheme- up to 14% combined
• Flexible working pattern including working from home/ flexible start and finish times
• 25 holiday days plus bank holidays- 26 days after 5 years' service/ 27 days after 10 years' service
• Shared Incentive Plan
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Life Assurance (you and your spouse/ partner)- 6 x salary
• Ill Health Income Protection/ Private Medical Insurance- 50% of salary
• To be successful you will ideally have educational background in Electronic Engineering or strongly related subject, and have experience in one or more of the following areas:
• Generating component level electronic designs for introduction into volume production
• Digital design including processor interfacing, memory devices, PLD interfacing, UARTs, SPI, I2C, Ethernet etc
• ADC/DAC devices and techniques
• Analogue design including op-amps, transistor-level design, control loops and low noise techniques
• High power techniques
• Design proving, integration, and defect resolution
• Gathering of evidence to support acceptance, fitness for purpose, legislative requirements, and safety
You must be eligible to apply for SC clearance and, therefore, must hold a British passport and have lived and worked in the UK for the past 5 years
Whether you're looking for your next job or searching out the next superstar to join your team…
Aeropeople's expertise and experience is entrenched in the aerospace, aviation, engineering, motorsport, automotive, and defence industries. We have the insight and know-how at both a local and international level to help bring people and businesses together, saving time and energy. Our capability is validated through our Engineering Services division encompassing Aircraft Line Maintenance services and Continuing Airworthiness Maintenance Organisation (CAMO), combined with our Aviation Training division offering technical training aircraft courses.
During registration, please let us know where you are currently located or which locations you would consider taking a position in, required salary and notice period.
For the latest news, events and jobs please search Aeropeople Ltd' on LinkedIn and Facebook for our latest jobs or visit www.aeropeople.com