Job Title: Quality & Safety Assurance Engineer
Salary:£47,604- £52,906 per annum dependent on experience
Location: Carterton, Oxfordshire
Aeropeople are currently recruiting for a MMF (Multinational, Multirole Tanker & Transport Fleet) Quality & Safety Assurance Engineer on behalf of our client based in Carterton, Oxfordshire.
This is an opportunity to be part of a world leading aviation service provider, working for a company that is truly committed to the development of its employees. The business provides end to end maintenance, military and civil flying programmes, training and major aircraft upgrades.
The purpose of this role is to ensure effective implementation, and delivery of Multinational Multi-role Tanker and Transport Fleet (MMF) safety and quality assurance activity and its integration within the company's existing Management System framework. More specifically, this role will manage the end-to-end process of assigned audits, investigations, authorisation boards, establishment of safety interfaces, risk assessment and management of change.
The success of this role is determined by the ability to manage and integrate end-to-end safety management processes amongst what is currently a very complex regulatory and operational environment.
This will be a hybrid working role- 3 days per week in the office and 2 days per week from home.
• Deliver an integrated NLD-MAR audit schedule (end-to-end process), including management of subsequent Findings/Actions.
• Establish, deliver and integrate all SMS functions as applied to MMF activity.
• Lead on MMF occurrence investigations, Management of Change, risk assessment, hazard analysis.
• Manage associated data and records via AQD and facilitating the provision of safety data for Safety Action Groups / Management Review.
• Whilst being fully conversant with UK CAA Part 145 and CAMO regulations, stand as the company's subject matter expert in NLD-MAR regulations ensuring that any changes or updates to such regulations are duly identified and effectively addressed
• Actively support the effective implementation and maintenance of the Authorisation Board process for MMF activity.
• Establish and maintain robust safety interfaces with internal and external parties
• Develop, analyse MMF safety data trends through the establishment of MMF safety performance indicators.
• Ensure all safety activity is integrated with a company-wide Safety Management System and, in doing so, reporting to the Safety Manager.
• Annual salary of up to £52,906 dependent upon experience
• Hybrid working
• Annual Bonus scheme
• Contributory Pension scheme
• 25 holiday days plus bank holidays
• Private Medical Insurance
• Health Cash Plan
• Income Protection
• Life Assurance Cover
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Local gym discount
• UK CAA Licence (or equivalent Aeronautical Engineering Degree) and previous experience in continuing airworthiness.
• Fully conversant with, as a minimum, UK CAA regulatory requirements, specifical Part 145 and CAMO.
• Formal aeronautical maintenance training
• Substantial experience of Safety Management Systems (SMS), hazard analysis and risk assessment.
• Demonstrable experience in safety investigations.
• Proven ability to work in a complex regulatory environment.
Please note that in order to apply for this role you will need to be eligible for SC (Secret Level) UK Security Clearance.
Whether you're looking for your next job or searching out the next superstar to join your team…
Aeropeople's expertise and experience is entrenched in the aerospace, aviation, engineering, motorsport, automotive, and defence industries. We have the insight and know-how at both a local and international level to help bring people and businesses together, saving time and energy. Our capability is validated through our Engineering Services division encompassing Aircraft Line Maintenance services and Continuing Airworthiness Maintenance Organisation (CAMO), combined with our Aviation Training division offering technical training aircraft courses.
During registration, please let us know where you are currently located or which locations you would consider taking a position in, required salary and notice period.
For the latest news, events and jobs please search Aeropeople Ltd' on LinkedIn and Facebook for our latest jobs or visit www.aeropeople.com