Job Reference: J0014648
Job Title: Inspector
About the Company:
Our client is one of the world’s largest independent providers of services, including engine and airframe maintenance, repair and overhaul, engine component repair, engineering services, interior completions and paint applications. The company is a global enterprise that employs nearly 6,000 employees worldwide with annual revenues approaching $3 billion. Our Client serves a diverse array of customers in business and general aviation, airline, military, helicopter, components and energy markets. The company celebrated its 100th year of industry leadership in 2011.
This core production role is required to carry out all repairs, remove and install engine, on the Quick Engine Change (QEC) product line.
• Within his or her trade, qualification and authorisation boundaries, conduct all work in accordance with company approved source information (ASI).
• Carry out work effectively and safely, to plan.
• Actively contribute to the team delivery of agreed targets and goals.
• Attend and contribute to team meetings
• Support a climate of continuous improvement to assist Utilisation (Productivity), Quality and Lean.
• To achieve maximum flexibility, team members will undertake training and train other team members.
• Ensure debris generated in work area is removed/cleaned in a timely fashion.
• Mentor / train any apprentices as and when necessary.
• Adherence to our Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety Management Systems (SMS), Environmental Management Systems (EMS) and all associated Business Manuals
Skills and Qualifications:
• Good communication skills.
• Self-motivated, and able to prioritise and manage own workload.
• Good teamwork and problem solving skills.
• Organising workload to achieve output with minimal supervision.
• Demonstrate the use of Lean methodology
• Worked with IQ and AI
• Knowledge of aircraft structural repairs.
• Knowledge and experience of aircraft documentation practices and significance
•Experience of working with lifting equipment
• Reporting to QEC Team Leader
• Working within a team of 6 – 8 people
• Recognised Aerospace Engineering Apprenticeship or equivalent experience.
•Human Factors Training.
• In possession of an ONC or above – Desirable
• Proven previous experience in carrying out in depth repairs in an aerospace environment.
Whether you’re looking for your next job or searching out the next superstar to join your team…
Aeropeople’s expertise and experience is entrenched in the aerospace, aviation, engineering, motorsport, automotive, and defence industries. We have the insight and know-how at both a local and international level to help bring people and businesses together, saving time and energy. Our capability is validated through our Engineering Services division encompassing Aircraft Line Maintenance services and Continuing Airworthiness Maintenance Organisation (CAMO), combined with our Aviation Training division offering technical training aircraft courses.
During registration, please let us know where you are currently located or which locations you would consider taking a position in, required salary and notice period.
For the latest news, events and jobs please search ‘Aeropeople Ltd’ on LinkedIn and Facebook for our latest jobs or visit www.aeropeople.com