Export Control Manager
Job Title: Export Control Manager
Salary: £52,000- £64,000 per annum dependent on experience
Location: Carterton, Oxfordshire
Aeropeople are currently recruiting for an Export Control Manager on behalf of our client based in Carterton, Oxfordshire.
This is an opportunity to be part of a world leading aviation service provider, working for a company that is truly committed to the development of its employees. The business provides end to end maintenance, military and civil flying programmes, training and major aircraft upgrades.
The post holder will be responsible for maintaining the suite of licences to enable effective delivery of services by the business in respect of import/ export to satisfy the requirement of ITAR and the company’s ITAR broker’s licence.
This will be a hybrid working role- 2 days per week in the office and 3 days per week from home.
• Ensure effective oversight of the company’s compliance with requirements of US International Traffic in Arms (ITAR) regulations and UK Export Control legislation.
• Manage compliance for Export Control and ITAR License related issues throughout the Supply Chain.
• Provide Licensing expertise and ensure that appropriate disciplines are established within the company to meet the requirements of ITAR, UK Export Control regulations.
• Provide dashboard reporting metrics for ITAR/Export Control status for Senior Management review meetings.
• Manage the reporting process and maintenance of records, to support ITAR and UK Export Controls.
• Establish and maintain registration under UK Open General Export Licenses (OGEL) required for the company’s support for FSTA operations.
• Procure and maintain UK Open Individual Export Licenses (OIEL) as required for the company’s support for FSTA operations.
• Liaise with BIS (ECO), HMRC, US Dept. of State in support of Licensing matters.
• Carry out any other duties at the request of the Head of Compliance.
• Annual salary of £52,000- £64,000 dependent upon experience
• Hybrid working
• Annual Bonus scheme
• Contributory Pension scheme
• 25 holiday days plus bank holidays
• Private Medical Insurance
• Health Cash Plan
• Income Protection
• Life Assurance Cover
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Local gym discount
• Experience in an aerospace environment.
• Experience in UK & EU Export Control Regulations including OGEL and OIEL.
• Experience of dealing with US Dept. of State and BIS (ECO).
• Experience in operational management of Export Licensing.
• Experience of development and delivery of relevant training packages.
• Experience of occurrence investigations.
Please note that in order to apply for this role you will need to be eligible for SC (Secret Level) UK Security Clearance.
Whether you’re looking for your next job or searching out the next superstar to join your team…
Aeropeople’s expertise and experience is entrenched in the aerospace, aviation, engineering, motorsport, automotive, and defence industries. We have the insight and know-how at both a local and international level to help bring people and businesses together, saving time and energy. Our capability is validated through our Engineering Services division encompassing Aircraft Line Maintenance services and Continuing Airworthiness Maintenance Organisation (CAMO), combined with our Aviation Training division offering technical training aircraft courses.
During registration, please let us know where you are currently located or which locations you would consider taking a position in, required salary and notice period.
For the latest news, events and jobs please search ‘Aeropeople Ltd’ on LinkedIn and Facebook for our latest jobs or visit www.aeropeople.com