Project Manager- Change & Transformation
Job Title: Project Manager- Change & Transformation
Salary: up to £59,000 per annum dependent on experience
Location: Warton, Preston
We currently have a vacancy to join one of the world’s leading, global defence, security and aerospace companies as a Project Manager- Change & Transformation. This role will be based just outside of Preston in Warton. The role will be hybrid working with an expectation of 2 days per week on site and 3 days working from home.
The company works at the cutting edge of technology, creating more than 100 new inventions every year for customers in over 100 countries.
The role is within the Digital Technology Services (DTS) team. Each Project Manager will be assigned to a specific function within the business such as Engineering, Manufacturing, etc. The team is at the heart of dynamic projects delivering significant improvements via new technology where your creativity, knowledge and ambition will be greatly valued.
There will be delivery of small to medium projects or work packages within a larger project. The projects focus on IT Change and Transformation aligned to customer tactical and strategic road maps.
You will work with a range of stakeholders across the organisation, giving the opportunity to demonstrate ability, reach potential, which will open a wide range of career advancement options.
• Liaising with programme management, customers, IT Suppliers, and project teams
• Managing the agreement of solution to a given business need, and the optimisation of solution cost vs benefit
• Work alongside and liaise with the Group IM&T partners and suppliers, and related internal IT services, managing those relationships effectively
• Ensuring the project is compliant with IM&T Policies
• Determining and utilising IT project management methodologies based on the context of the project
• Planning, managing, and monitoring the production of the required deliverables throughout the project
• Managing project risks, including the development of contingency plans
• Enhanced Pension scheme- up to 14% combined
• Flexible working pattern including working from home/ flexible start and finish times
• 25 holiday days plus bank holidays- 26 days after 5 years’ service/ 27 days after 10 years’ service
• Shared Incentive Plan
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Life Assurance (you and your spouse/ partner)- 6 x salary
• Ill Health Income Protection/ Private Medical Insurance- 50% of salary
• Previous Project Management experience within IT change and transformation Programmes
• Proven experience of managing quality, cost, and schedules
• Excellent stakeholder and customer management ability
• Scrum or Agile Methodology experience
• Project Management qualification such as Prince2, APM or equivalent experience
You must be eligible to apply for SC clearance and, therefore, must hold a British passport and have lived and worked in the UK for the past 5 years
Whether you’re looking for your next job or searching out the next superstar to join your team…
Aeropeople’s expertise and experience is entrenched in the aerospace, aviation, engineering, motorsport, automotive, and defence industries. We have the insight and know-how at both a local and international level to help bring people and businesses together, saving time and energy. Our capability is validated through our Engineering Services division encompassing Aircraft Line Maintenance services and Continuing Airworthiness Maintenance Organisation (CAMO), combined with our Aviation Training division offering technical training aircraft courses.
During registration, please let us know where you are currently located or which locations you would consider taking a position in, required salary and notice period.
For the latest news, events and jobs please search ‘Aeropeople Ltd’ on LinkedIn and Facebook for our latest jobs or visit www.aeropeople.com